· Used in cardiomyocyte differentiation from human embryonic stem (ES) and induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells (Lian et al.)
· Maintains undifferentiated mouse ES cells in combination with PD0325901, in the absence of LIF (Ying et al.)
· Maintains human and mouse hematopoietic stem cells in cytokine-free conditions, in combination with rapamycin (Huang et al.)
· Enables chemical reprogramming (without genetic factors) of mouse embryonic fibroblasts to iPS cells, in combination with Forskolin, Tranylcypromine, Valproic Acid, 3-Deazaneplanocin A, and E-616452 (Hou et al.)
· Direct lineage reprogramming of fibroblasts to mature neurons, in combination with Valproic Acid, RepSox, Forskolin, SP600125, Gö6983 and Y-27632 (Hu et al.)
· Direct lineage reprogramming of fibroblasts to mature neurons, in combination with Forskolin, ISX-9, SB431542, and I-BET151 (Li et al.)
· Generates mouse-like or “ground state” iPS cells from human and rat somatic cells, in combination with PD0325901 and A83-01 (Li W et al. 2009)
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.