cAMP pathway activator; Activates adenylyl cyclase
· Enables chemical reprogramming (without genetic factors) of mouse embryonic fibroblasts to induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells, in combination with CHIR99021, Tranylcypromine, Valproic Acid, 3-Deazaneplanocin A, and RepSox (Hou et al.).
· Enables NGN2-mediated transdifferentiation of human fibroblasts to cholinergic neurons (Liu et al.).
· Direct lineage reprogramming of fibroblasts to mature neurons, in combination with RepSox, CHIR99021, SP600125, Valproic Acid, Gö6983 and Y-27632 (Hu et al.).
· Direct lineage reprogramming of fibroblasts to mature neurons, in combination with CHIR99021, ISX-9, SB431542, and I-BET151 (Li et al.).
· Converts human embryonic stem (ES) cells in a “naïve” or ground state similar to mouse ES cells, in combination with LIF, FGF2, TGFβ and small molecules PD0325901, CHIR99021, SP600125, and SB203580 (Hanna et al.).
· Potentiates neuronal differentiation of rat hippocampal neural progenitor cells (Hsieh et al., Palmer et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Resources and Publications
Educational Materials (4)
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.