Customized Cell Separation Kits
Solutions to Fit Your Unique Needs
Are you trying to isolate a very specific or rare cell type and can’t find a readily available kit? Or are you looking to modify an existing kit? We can help you create your own custom cell separation kit or you can combine your own antibody with our EasySep™ indirect kits.
Leverage our more than 20 years of cell separation expertise, extensive range of antibodies, and variety of cell isolation methods to create tailor-made products to isolate your cell type of interest.
Below are some examples of tissues and sample types our custom cell separation cocktails have been used for:
- Non-human primate peripheral blood
- Human diseased samples
- Rat tissue
- Mouse tissue
- Rabbit tissue
- Salivary gland tissue
Create Your Customized Cell Separation Kit
Choose one of the following options to create your custom cell separation kit:
Design Your Own Custom Kit
Choose your desired cell type or the cell surface antigens you would like to target. We’ll then create a kit that matches your specifications.
Customize Existing Kits
Modify the components, packaging, and/or labeling of standard STEMCELL cell isolation kits to fit your needs.
Use Your Own Antibody
Combine your own antibody with kits in the following options:
Use Your Own Labeled Antibody
Use your own conjugated antibodies with EasySep™ Release kits or EasySep Biotin, FITC, PE or APC selection kits to isolate your cell of interest.View Products>
Use Your Own Mouse IgG1 Antibody
Combine your own mouse IgG1 antibody with our EasySep™ “Do-it-Yourself” Positive Selection Kits to isolate the cells you want.View Products>
Not sure which option would work best for you?
Contact Product & Scientific Support at email@example.com to discuss your specific cell separation needs. They’ll work with you to find the best solution.
Examples of published cell types isolated with our custom cocktails:
- Mouse splenic CD14 and F4/80 cells1
- Rat lung lymphatic endothelial cells2
- Human resting CD4+ T cells3
- Human CCR7+ T cells4
- Tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TIL)5
- Salivary gland cells6
Choosing the Best Selection Method and Platform
When creating custom products, we will assess the possible selection methods and platforms to find the best solution to meet your unique needs.
What Is the Best Selection Method?
The choice between negative and positive selection methods can depend on the required cell purity, recovery, and on your downstream application.
What Is the Most Suitable Cell Isolation Platform?
The most appropriate cell separation platform and technology will usually depend on the sample type and tissue you are isolating cells from.
Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local Sales Representative, to discuss your specific cell separation needs.
- Benkahla MA et al. (2018) Coxsackievirus-B4E2 can infect monocytes and macrophages in vitro and in vivo. Virology 522: 271–280.
- Moldobaeva A et al. (2017)) Lymphangiogenesis in rat asthma model. Angiogenesis 20(1): 73–84.
- Fun A et al. (2017) A highly reproducible quantitative viral outgrowth assay for the measurement of the replication-competent latent HIV-1 reservoir. Sci Rep 7: 43231.
- Gupta S et al. (2018) Molecular changes associated with increased TNF-α-induced apoptotis in naïve (TN) and central memory (TCM) CD8+ T cells in aged humans. Immun Ageing 15: 2.
- Erkes DA et al. (2017) Virus-Specific CD8+ T Cells Infiltrate Melanoma Lesions and Retain Function Independently of PD-1 Expression. J Immunol 198(7): 2979–2988.
- Lu L et al. (2017)CD103+ CD11b- salivary gland dendritic cells have antigen cross-presenting capacity.Eur J Immunol 47(2): 305–313.