Cell Separation e-book
Download this practical guide on everything you need to know about cell isolation techniques.
Cell biology research is complex, given the many variables that researchers must be aware of and account for to obtain meaningful results. Conducting experiments on an isolated population of cells, rather than a heterogeneous mixture of cells, is a common approach to reduce experimental complexity. This allows cell biologists to attribute observed effects and responses to a particular cell type with confidence. Therefore, mastering the basic techniques of cell isolation is a valuable skill for any cell biologist.
In this guide you'll find:
- How to choose a cell separation method for your research
- Isolating cells from blood
- Preparing tissue samples for cell isolation
- Evaluating the performance of cell separation methods
- Frequently asked questions