Training and Education
- NewPluripotent Stem Cell Maintenance & Cell QualityLearn how to effectively maintain and characterize high-quality human pluripotent stem cells (hPSCs) through live virtual training
- Intestinal Organoid TrainingOnline and in-person training courses to support the culture of intestinal organoids
- Customized TrainingCustom training packages provide personalized instruction
- NewReprogramming Human Somatic Cells to Induced Pluripotent Stem CellsLearn how to derive and characterize human induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells from somatic cells through live virtual training.
- NewHuman Intestinal Organoid Maintenance & Downstream ApplicationsLearn to maintain high-quality human intestinal organoids and about their downstream applications through live virtual training.
- NewHematopoietic Colony-Forming Unit Assay Set-up & EnumerationLearn how to perform the human hematopoietic progenitor CFU assay through live virtual training
- Applications of the Hematopoietic Progenitor Assay Training CourseThree-day hands-on training on the CFU Assay for human, mouse, and rat samples
- Human Airway Epithelial Cell Training CourseTwo-day hands-on training to support the culture of human airway epithelial cells at the air-liquid interface
- Instrument Service TrainingFive-day hands-on training to support the routine servicing of RoboSep™ and STEMvision™ instruments
- Pluripotent Stem Cell TrainingTraining to support the culture of hPSCs and their differentiation towards cerebral organoids, intestinal organoids, cardiomyocytes, or hematopoietic progenitors
- Standardization of the Hematopoietic Progenitor Assay Training CourseTwo-day hands-on training on the CFU Assay for human cord blood and bone marrow samples