MEK/ERK pathway inhibitor; Inhibits MEK
Thank you for your interest in this product. Please provide us with your contact information and your local representative will contact you with a customized quote. Where appropriate, they can also assist you with a(n):
Estimated delivery time for your area
Product sample or exclusive offer
MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Maintains undifferentiated mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells, in combination with CHIR99021, in the absence of LIF (Ying et al.).
· Allows derivation and maintenance of rat ES cells (Buehr et al., Li P et al.).
· Add at the later stages of reprogramming to select for and expand fully reprogrammed mouse induced pluripotent (iPS) cells (Shi et al., Silva et al.).
· Increases the efficiency of reprogramming human somatic cells to iPS cells, in combination with SB431542 and Thiazovivin (Lin et al.).
· Promotes reprogramming of human somatic cells to iPS cells using only a single factor, OCT4 (Zhu et al.).
· Generates mouse-like or “ground state” iPS cells from human and rat somatic cells, in combination with CHIR99021 and A83-01 (Li W et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Resources and Publications
Educational Materials (4)
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.