MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Maintains undifferentiated mouse ES cells in combination with PD0325901, in the absence of LIF (Ying et al.).
∙ Promotes self-renewal of human ES cells and mouse epiblast stem cells in combination with IWR-1 (Kim et al.).
∙ Allows derivation of ES cells from refractory mouse strains (Kiyonari et al., Ying et al.) and rat (Li P et al.) in combination with other small molecules.
· Maintains human and mouse hematopoietic stem cells in cytokine-free conditions, in combination with rapamycin (Huang et al.).
· Promotes growth of mouse and human intestinal stem cells (Wang et al.).
· Enables chemical reprogramming (without genetic factors) of mouse embryonic fibroblasts to iPS cells, in combination with Forskolin, Tranylcypromine, Valproic Acid, 3-Deazaneplanocin A, and E-616452 (Hou et al.).
∙ Promotes reprogramming of human somatic cells to iPS cells using OCT4, in combination with other small molecules (Zhu et al.).
∙ With OCT4, transdifferentiates human CD34+ hematopoietic cells to mesenchymal stem cells (Meng et al.).
· Direct lineage reprogramming of fibroblasts to mature neurons, in combination with Valproic Acid, RepSox, Forskolin, SP600125, Gö6983 and Y-27632 (Hu et al.).
· Direct lineage reprogramming of fibroblasts to mature neurons, in combination with Forskolin, ISX-9, SB431542, and I-BET151 (Li et al.).
· Generates mouse-like or “ground state” iPS cells from human and rat somatic cells, in combination with PD0325901 and A 83-01 (Li W et al. 2009).
· Promotes differentiation of insulin-producing cells from human iPS cells (Kunisada et al.).
∙ Promotes differentiation of cardiomyocytes from human ES and iPS cells (Lian et al.).
∙ Generates and maintains primitive neural stem cells from human ES cells, in combination with SB431542 and Human Recombinant LIF (Li W et al. 2011).
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.