SepMate™ is a tube that facilitates the isolation of PBMCs or specific cell types by density gradient centrifugation. SepMate™ tubes contain an insert that provides a barrier between the density gradient medium and blood. SepMate™ eliminates the need for careful layering of blood onto the density gradient medium, and allows for fast and easy harvesting of the isolated mononuclear cells with a simple pour. SepMate™ is also compatible with RosetteSep™ enrichment cocktails, allowing isolation of specific cell types in less than 30 minutes.
• Reduces total centrifuge time to 10 minutes with the brake on for fresh samples
• Allows fast and easy harvesting of the isolated mononuclear cells by simply pouring off the supernatant
• Can be combined with RosetteSep™ enrichment cocktails to isolate specific cell types in just 30 minutes
- SepMate™-50 (IVD), 100 Tubes (Catalog #85450)
- Dispenser box containing 4 bags, 25 Tubes/Bag
- SepMate™-50 (IVD), 500 Tubes (Catalog #85460)
- Dispenser box containing 4 bags, 25 Tubes/Bag (Catalog #85450) x 5
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Recovery of mononuclear cells (MNCs) from peripheral blood using SepMate™-50 versus standard density gradient centrifiguation. Recovery of MNCs from fresh and 48-hour post blood draw enriched by density gradient centrifugation with SepMate™ (purple) or without (grey). There was no significant difference in the recovery of MNCS with and without SepMate™.
Figure 2. Human CD4+ T Cell Isolation using SepMate™-50 and RosetteSep™ Human CD4+ T Cell Enrichment Cocktail