Optimized for differentiation of cells maintained in TeSR™-E8™ . For differentiation of cells maintained in mTeSR™1, please see the STEMdiff™ Definitive Endoderm Kit.
• Efficient and reproducible differentiation of multiple ES cell and iPS cell lines
• Generates definitive endoderm cells capable of further differentiation to pancreatic, hepatic, intestinal and pulmonary cell lineages
• Optimized for use with cells maintained in TeSR™-E8™ cell culture medium
- STEMdiff™ Endoderm Basal Medium, 100 mL
- STEMdiff™ Definitive Endoderm Supplement MR (100X), 0.35 mL
- STEMdiff™ Definitive Endoderm Supplement CJ (100X), 1.1 mL
- STEMdiff™ Definitive Endoderm TeSR™-E8™ Supplement, 7 mL
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Definitive Endoderm Differentiation is Efficient Across Multiple ES and iPS Cell Lines Maintained in Either mTeSR™1 or TeSR™-E8™ Maintenance Media
Quantitative analysis of definitive endoderm formation in multiple hES (H1 and H9) and hiPS (WLS-4D1 and STiPS-M001) lines as measured by co-expression of CXCR4 and SOX17. Cells maintained in mTeSR™1 or TeSR™-E8™ were differentiated using the STEMdiff™ Definitive Endoderm Kit or the STEMdiff™ Definitive Endoderm Kit (TeSR™-E8™-Optimized), respectively. Data are expressed as the mean percentage of cells expressing both markers. Error bars indicate SEM.