· Direct lineage reprogramming of fibroblasts to mature neurons, in combination with CHIR99021, RepSox, Forskolin, SP600125, Gö6983 and Valproic Acid (Hu et al.).
MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Enhances survival of human embryonic stem (ES) cells when they are dissociated to single cells by preventing dissociation-induced apoptosis (anoikis), thus increasing their cloning efficiency (Watanabe et al.).
· Improves embryoid body formation using forced-aggregation protocols (Ungrin et al.).
· Increases the survival of cryopreserved single human ES cells after thawing (Li et al.).
· Blocks apoptosis of mouse ES-derived neural precursors after dissociation and transplantation (Koyanagi et al.).
· Improves survival of human ES cell monolayers at the initiation of differentiation protocols (Rezania et al.)
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.