- mTeSR™1 Complete Kit (Catalog #05850)
- mTeSR™1 Basal Medium, 400 mL
- mTeSR™1 5X Supplement, 100 mL
- mTeSR™1 Complete Kit, 1 L (Catalog #05857)
- mTeSR™1 Basal Medium, 800 mL
- mTeSR™1 5X Supplement, 100 mL, 2 Bottles
- mTeSR™1 Complete Kit, 10 Pack (Catalog #05870)
- mTeSR™1 Basal Medium, 400 mL, 10 Bottles
- mTeSR™1 5X Supplement, 100 mL, 10 Bottles
- mTeSR™1 Complete Kit, 25 Pack (Catalog #05875)
- mTeSR™1 Basal Medium, 400 mL, 25 Bottles
- mTeSR™1 5X Supplement, 100 mL, 25 Bottles
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Morphology of hESCs and hiPSCs Cultured in mTeSR™1
H1 hESCs grow as colonies with (A) defined edges and (B) high nucleus-to-cytoplasm ratio. hiPSC lines (C) iPSC(IMR90)-3 and (D) MSC-iPSC1 maintained in mTeSR™1 show similar morphological characteristics. hiPSC photographs courtesy of M. O'Connor and C. Eaves, The Vancouver Human Embryonic Stem Cell Core Facility.
Figure 2. Human Embryonic Stem Cells Cultured in mTeSR™1 Retain Normal Karyotype Following Long-Term Passage
Chromosomal analysis of H1 hESCs cultured in mTeSR™1 for 48 passages shows that normal karyotype is retained during long-term passaging. Data from Dr. T Ludwig, WiCell Research Institute.
Figure 3. Human Embryonic Stem Cell Cultures in mTeSR™1 Are Pluripotent
H9 hESCs were cultured for 6 passages in mTeSR™1 then injected subcutaneously into immunocompromised mice. The resulting teratoma contained cell types from all 3 germ layers. Representative tissue types are shown.
Figure 4. Human Embryonic Stem Cells Cultured in mTeSR™1 Express High Levels of Pluripotent Markers and Low Levels of Differentiation Markers
Flow cytometric analysis of H9 hESCs maintained in mTeSR™1 for 17 passages.