p38 MAPK inhibitor
MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Rescues the self-renewal ability of muscle satellite cells from aged mice (Bernet et al.).
· Increases the regenerative capacity of functional aged skeletal muscle stem cells grown in hydrogel (Cosgrove et al.).
· Blocks GADD45G-induced differentiation of long-term repopulating hematopoietic stem cells (Thalheimer et al.).
· Enhances stem cell activity of cultured umbilical cord blood-derived hematopoietic cells cultured in serum-free medium supplemented with SCF, TPO, and FLT3L (Baudet et al.).
· Blocks the osteogenic differentiation effect of myocilin on human mesenchymal stem cells (Kwon et al.).
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
Educational Materials (3)
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.