p38 MAPK inhibitor
MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Enhances the growth and self-renewal of mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells (Qi et al.).
· Promotes long-term maintenance of human naïve ground state pluripotent stem cells (Gafni et al.).
· Promotes proliferation of human endothelial progenitor cells (Seeger et al.).
· Promotes proliferation of neonatal and adult rat cardiomyocytes (Engel et al.).
· Enhances differentiation of cardiomyocytes from human ES cells (Gaur et al., Graichen et al.).
· Inhibits differentiation of cardiomyocytes from mouse ES cells by inhibition of early mesoderm (Davidson and Morange).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Resources and Publications
Educational Materials (4)
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.