MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Maintains mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells in an undifferentiated, pluripotent state for up to two months when co-cultured with mouse embryonic fibroblasts (MEFs) in the absence of leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF; Kirby et al.).
· Promotes the proliferation of primary mouse retinal stem cells (Inoue et al.).
· Increases neural progenitor proliferation in mouse brains (Mao et al.).
· Increases symmetric division of neural stem cells (NSCs) in in vivo and in vitro models of the adult mouse brain (Piccin and Morshead).
· Inhibits adipocyte differentiation in human mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs; Shen et al.).
· Promotes the generation of hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) in aorta-gonad-mesonephros (AGM) explant cultures (Ruiz-Herguido et al.).
· Enhances the insulin-induced differentiation of quiescent reserve cells from cultured mouse myoblasts (Rochat et al.).
· Stimulates NSC differentiation in cultured rat neurospheres (Maurer et al.).
· Induces neuronal differentiation in cultured human neural progenitor cells (NPCs; Lange et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of dendritic cells from cultured mouse hematopoietic progenitor cells (HPCs; Zhou et al.).
· Induces differentiation and reduces the cancer stem cell population of cultured human glioblastoma cells (Korur et al.).
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.