BMP pathway inhibitor; Inhibits ALK1, ALK2, ALK3, and ALK6
· Promotes differentiation of neural progenitor cells from human pluripotent stem cells (Chambers et al.; Kriks et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of neural crest cells from human pluripotent stem cells (Kreitzer et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of anterior foregut endoderm from human and mouse pluripotent stem cell-derived definitive endoderm (Kearns et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of sensory epithelial cells of the inner ear from mouse embryonic stem cells (Koehler et al.).
· Inhibits prostate and breast cancer tumor growth (Balboni et al.; Lee et al.).
· Prevents ovarian cancer cell proliferation (Tsai et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Resources and Publications
Educational Materials (3)
Item added to your cart
Sold under license of at least US Patent Nos. 8,507,501 and 9,045,484, and any foreign counterparts thereof.
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.