· Enhances reprogramming of mouse fibroblasts, neural stem cells, and thymocytes to induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells (Lluis et al.).
MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Maintains self-renewal of mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells in the absence of LIF (Sato et al.).
· Maintains self-renewal of human ES cells in unconditioned medium through a SMAD 2/3 dependent mechanism (James et al., Sato et al.).
· Induces proliferation of neonatal and adult rat cardiomyocytes (Tseng et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of cardiomyocytes from human ES and iPS cells (Lian et al.).
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.