· Enhances osteoblastic differentiation of mouse mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) induced by BMP-2 (Munisso et al.)
· Induces neural differentiation of human bone marrow-derived MSCs (Alexanian et al.)
· Induces reprogramming of adult human dermal fibroblasts (AHDFs) into induced neuronal stem cells, in combination with A83-01, CHIR99021, sodium butyrate, LPA, SP600125, and exogenous OCT4 expression (Zhu et al.)
· Promotes survival of newly formed mouse hippocampal neurons in a mouse model of ischemia (Sasaki et al.)
· Reverses amphetamine-induced reductions in auditory-evoked potentials in a C57BL/6J mouse model of schizophrenia (Maxwell et al.)
· Inhibits inflammation by suppressing leukocyte function, inhibiting C5a-stimulated leukotriene C4 (LTC4) synthesis in human eosinophils (Tenor et al.)
· Inhibits lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced tumor necrosis factor (TNF) synthesis in human monocytes (Souness et al.)
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.