Prostanoid pathway activator; Activates prostaglandin receptors EP1, EP2, EP3 and EP4
MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Required for the development of hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) in mice and zebrafish (North et al.).
· Improves engraftment of mouse HSCs, possibly through increasing homing, survival, and/or self-renewal (Hoggatt et al. 2009, Hoggatt et al. 2013, North et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of hematopoietic progenitor cells from mouse, macaque, and human embryonic stem cells (Gori et al., North et al., Woods et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of myeloid-derived suppressor cells from hematopoietic progenitors (Sinha et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of Th17 cells from naïve T-cells (Boniface et al.).
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
Educational Materials (3)
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.