MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Stimulates embryonic mouse neural stem cell proliferation and inhibits neuronal differentiation (Wada et al.).
· Induces adipocyte differentiation in C3H10T1/2 stem cells (Lehmann et al.).
· Promotes endothelial differentiation, and inhibits smooth muscle differentiation, in angiogenic progenitor cells (Wang et al.).
· Stimulates adipocyte differentiation, and decreases osteogenesis, in mouse and human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells (Ali et al.; Benvenuti et al.; Lecka-Czernik et al.; Sorocéanu et al.).
· Enhances osteoclast formation in mouse bone marrow cells stimulated with RANKL and M-CSF (Wu et al.).
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.