Thank you for your interest in this product. Please provide us with your contact information and your local representative will contact you with a customized quote. Where appropriate, they can also assist you with a(n):
Estimated delivery time for your area
Product sample or exclusive offer
· Enhances reprogramming of mouse embryonic fibroblasts to induced pluripotent stem cells (Dutta et al.).
· Direct lineage reprogramming of fibroblasts to mature neurons, in combination with CHIR99021, RepSox, Forskolin, SP600125, Valproic Acid, and Y-27632 (Hu et al.).
MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Inhibits differentiation and maintains pluripotency in mouse embryonic stem cells (Dutta et al.).
· Enhances human ground state pluripotent stem cell viability and growth (Gafni et al.).
· Inhibits proliferation of human primary fetal bone cells (Krattinger et al.).
· Inhibits the formation of protoplatelets from megakaryocytes derived from adult mouse bone marrow (Williams et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Resources and Publications
Educational Materials (4)
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.