Tyrosine kinase inhibitor; Inhibits FGFR
· Prevents excision-mediated differentiation of mouse induced pluripotent stem cells generated using piggyBac transposons (Kaji et al.).
· Promotes reprogramming of human embryonic stem (ES) cells to naïve cells, or their maintenance in a naïve state, in combination with with Oct4, Klf4, and Klf2, LIF, CHIR99021 , and PD0325901. (Hanna et al.)
MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Suppresses the differentiation of mouse ES cells and maintains the undifferentiated state (Kunath et al., Ying et al.).
· Blocks neural differentiation of mouse ES cells (Stavridis et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of human ES cells, but not when they are in a naïve or "ground" state (Hanna et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Resources and Publications
Educational Materials (3)
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.