Enhances proliferation and differentiation of endothelial, epithelial, mesenchymal, and oligodendrocyte cells
Thank you for your interest in this product. Please provide us with your contact information and your local representative will contact you with a customized quote. Where appropriate, they can also assist you with a(n):
Estimated delivery time for your area
Product sample or exclusive offer
Hydrocortisone is required as a supplement in MyeloCult™ H5100 (Human; Catalog #05150) and MyeloCult™ M5300 (Mouse; Catalog #05350), for long-term cultures and the long-term culture-initiating cell (LTC-IC) assay. For complete instructions, refer to the Technical Manual for Human or Mouse LTC-IC Assays, available at www.stemcell.com or contact us to request a copy.
MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Enhances proliferation and self-renewal of limbal stem cells in explant cultures (Yu et al.).
· Supports long-term growth of immature human myeloid cells in culture (Salahuddin et al.).
· Increases the activity of glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase in mouse mammary epithelial cells in culture in the presence of insulin (Oka & Perry).
· With ATRA, EGF, KGF, and HGF, promotes epithelial differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells (Li et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of mouse embryonic stem (ES) cell-derived definitive endoderm toward lung alveolar epithelial cells (Mokhber Dezfouli et al.).
· Inhibits the bioactivity of the proinflammatory cytokine interleukin 6 (IC₅₀ = 6.7 mM; Kang et al.).
·Suppresses the activity on phytohemagglutinin (PHA)-stimulated lymphocytes in vitro (Langhoff & Ladefoged).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Resources and Publications
Educational Materials (3)
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.