9-cis Retinoic Acid
Retinoid pathway activator; Activates retinoic acid receptor (RAR) and retinoid X receptor (RXR)
Thank you for your interest in this product. Please provide us with your contact information and your local representative will contact you with a customized quote. Where appropriate, they can also assist you with a(n):
Estimated delivery time for your area
Product sample or exclusive offer
· Increases the number of neurons derived from rat neural stem cell cultures (Laeng et al.).
· Promotes oligodendrocyte precursor cell differentiation and myelination in cultured cells and mouse cerebellar slices (Huang et al.).
· Induces formation of pancreatic ducts, but not acini, in embryonic mouse pancreas grown in collagen gel (Kadison et al.; Kobayashi et al.).
· Enhances BMP9-induced osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal progenitor cells, in vitro and in vivo (Zhang et al.).
· Induces myogenic differentiation of C2C12 myoblast progenitor cells (Zhu et al.).
· Inhibits proliferation of Epstein-Barr virus-infected lymphoblastoid cell lines (Pomponi et al.).
· Inhibits growth of cultured human gastric cancer cells (Naka et al.).
· Inhibits spontaneous proliferation and CD40-induced growth in primary mantle cell lymphoma cells (Guidoboni et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Resources and Publications
Educational Materials (3)
Item added to your cart
9-cis Retinoic Acid
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.