• No columns required
• Compatible across EasySep™, "The Big Easy", and EasyEights™ platforms
- EasySep™ Dead Cell Removal (Annexin V) Kit (Catalog #17899)
- EasySep™ Dead Cell Removal (Annexin V) Cocktail, 0.5 mL
- EasySep ™ Biotin Selection Cocktail, 1 mL
- EasySep™ Dextran RapidSpheres™ 50103, 1 mL
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Starting with human polymorphonuclear cells (PMNCs) cultured overnight, the live cell content (AnnexinV-/PI-) of the enriched fraction is typically 69.7± 12.5% (mean ± SD using the purple EasySep™ Magnet). In the above example, the percentages of live cells in the start and final enriched fractions are 12.8% and 74.9%, respectively.
Starting with 24- to 48-hour-old mouse splenocytes, the live cell content of the enriched fraction is typically 79.8 ± 11.4% (mean ± SD using the purple EasySep™ Magnet). In the above example, the percentages of live cells in the start and final enriched fractions are 78.1% and 93.4%, respectively.