Notch pathway inhibitor; Inhibits γ-secretase
· Promotes neuronal differentiation of neural progenitor cells derived from mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells (Abranches et al.; Aranha et al.).
· Promotes goblet cell differentiation in mouse intestine and cultured colonic organoids (Okamoto et al.; Yui et al.).
· Induces hair cell differentiation from inner ear stem cells in vitro, and transdifferentiation of supporting cells into hair cells in vivo (Bramhall et al.; Mizutari et al.).
· Causes premature differentiation of Her4-positive progenitors into neurons in zebrafish (Dirian et al.).
· Induces apoptosis in primary and immortalized Karposi’s sarcoma cells (Curry et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Resources and Publications
Educational Materials (3)
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.