Notch pathway inhibitor; Inhibits γ-secretase
MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Reduces colony-forming efficiency of mouse neural stem cells (Androutsellis-Theotokis et al.).
· Enhances radiation-induced cell death of glioma stem cells (Wang et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of nociceptors from human pluripotent stem cells, in combination with several other small molecules (Chambers et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of neurons from human and mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells (Crawford and Roelink, Elkabetz et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of retinal pigment epithelium from mouse ES cells (Osakada et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of pancreatic cells from human pluripotent stem cells (D'Amour et al.).
· Reduces mammosphere-forming efficiency of breast cancer cell lines and ductal carcinoma in situ cells (Farnie et al., Harrison et al.).
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
Educational Materials (5)
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.