· Enables derivation of extended pluripotent stem cells from both humans and mice (Yang et al.).
· Reduces the production of interleukin-8 elicited by activation of protease-activated receptor 2 in normal human epidermal keratinocytes, thus attenuating the proinflammatory reactions (Ishikawa et al.).
· Enhances survival of neural stem cells in rat model of Ischemia (Sakata et al.).
· Supports neuroprotective effects in animal models of Parkinson’s disease (Du et al.), Huntington’s disease (Chen et al.), amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Zhu et al.), Alzheimer’s disease (Choi et al.), multiple sclerosis (Brundula et al.), and spinal cord injury (Festoff et al.; Garrido-Mesa et al.).
· Reduces bone and cartilage damage in rheumatoid arthritis via inhibition of collagenase and proteinase activity (Greenwald et al.; Arsenis et al.).
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.