This product carries the CE mark and is available as a Class I in vitro diagnostic device in the European Union and Australia.
• Requires no special equipment or training
• Isolated cells are untouched
- RosetteSep™ HLA B Cell Enrichment Cocktail (Catalog #15064HLA)
- RosetteSep™ HLA B Cell Enrichment Cocktail, 5 x 2 mL
- RosetteSep™ HLA B Cell Enrichment Cocktail (Catalog #15084HLA)
- RosetteSep™ HLA B Cell Enrichment Cocktail, 20 x 2 mL
Frequently Asked Questions
What is RosetteSep™?
How does RosetteSep™ work?
What factors affect cell recovery?
Which cell samples can RosetteSep™ be used with?
Can RosetteSep™ be used with previously frozen or cultured cells?
Can RosetteSep™ be used to enrich progenitors from cord blood?
Does RosetteSep™ work with mouse cells?
Which anticoagulant should be used with RosetteSep™?
Should the anticoagulant be washed off before using RosetteSep™?
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. FACS Histogram Results with RosetteSep™ HLA B Cell Enrichment Kit
Starting with whole blood, the CD19+ cell content of the enriched fraction typically ranges from 59.3% - 97.2%.