· Enables reprogramming of human keratinocytes to induced pluripotent stem cells in the absence of oncogenic reprogramming factors KLF4 and c-MYC (Ichida et al.).
· Induces intestinal cell apoptosis & goblet cell metaplasia in rats; attenuates the reduction of paneth cells and goblet cells caused by tuberous sclerosis 2 (TSC2) inhibition (Milano et al.; Zhou et al.).
· Improves glucose homeostasis and mediates a metabolic shift toward the utilization of fat as the energy source in mice (Bi et al.).
· Induces differentiation of intestinal adenomas in Apc(Min) transgenic mice (van Es et al.).
· Decreases the production of inflammatory cytokines by alloreactive T cells after bone marrow transplantation in mice, reducing the severity of graft-versus-host disease (Tran et al.).
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.