· Induces cardiomyocyte differentiation from rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs; Naeem et al.).
· Reduces proliferation of the cancer cell lines TK6, Jurkat, KG-1, and HCT116 (Stresemann et al.).
· Inhibits cell proliferation in T24 bladder carcinoma cells (Ben-Kasus et al.).
· In combination with the histone deacetylase inhibitor SAHA, reduces cell proliferation and increases apoptosis in pancreatic cancer cell lines (Neureiter et al.).
· Inhibits cell proliferation and induces apoptosis in human acute myeloid leukemia cells in vitro (Scott et al.).
· Increases the proportion of cells with cancer stem cell properties in subpopulations of human cancer cells and liver cancer cell lines (Marquardt et al.).
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.