The assay is based on the sandwich ELISA method, in which samples are added to ELISA plates coated with capture antibodies specific for the immunoglobulin. The captured immunoglobulin is detected by addition of a detection antibody conjugated to alkaline phosphatase (ALP). Addition of the chromogenic enzyme substrate p-nitrophenyl phosphate (pNPP) results in a colored product with an intensity directly proportional to the concentration of immunoglobulin in the sample. The concentration of the immunoglobulin is determined by comparison to a serial dilution of the immunoglobulin standard analyzed in parallel.
NOTE: This kit includes sufficient reagents for 6 x 96-well ELISA plates (Catalog #38019). ELISA plates and pNPP Substrate (Catalog #01917) are required for use with the Mouse IgA ELISA Antibody Pair Kit and are available for purchase separately.
- Mouse IgA Capture Antibody, 300 µL
- Mouse IgA ALP-Conjugated Detection Antibody, 80 µL
- Mouse IgA Standard, 1 vial
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Representative Standard Curve
• Reportable Range: 0.03 - 32 ng/mL. This is the concentration range in which measurement of the analyte can be done with the highest precision, accuracy, and linearity.
• Accuracy: No international standard exists for calibration.