• Optimized for differentiation of bone marrow- and adipose tissue-derived human MSCs previously cultured in serum-containing or serum-free media, such as MesenCult™-ACF Plus Medium
• Compatible with human MSCs previously cultured in platelet lysate media
- MesenCult™ MSC Basal Medium (Human), 225 mL
- MesenCult™ 10X Adipogenic Differentiation Supplement (Human), 25 mL
- MesenCult™ 500X Adipogenic Differentiation Supplement (Human), 0.5 mL
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Adipogenic Differentiation of Human Bone Marrow-Derived MSCs
Adipogenic differentiation of human bone marrow-derived MSCs using MesenCult™ Adipogenic Differentiation Medium (Human) or a competitor medium. Prior to differentiation, MSCs were cultured for 2 passages in either serum- and xeno-free media (MesenCult™-XF or a 10% platelet lysate-based formulation) or serum-containing medium (MesenCult™) before undergoing differentiation. Even though differentation results are donor dependent, MesenCult™ Adipogenic Differentiation Medium (Human) consistently performed as well as, or better than the competitor medium. This trend was consistent for MSCs previously cultured in MesenCult™-XF, 10% Platelet Lysate or MesenCult™ medium.