Tyrosine kinase inhibitor; Inhibits EGFR, HER2, JAK2, JAK3 and STAT5a/b
· Induces differentiation of mouse (OG2) embryonic stem cells, with LIF and BMP4 (Chen et al.).
· Blocks growth of acute lymphoblastic leukemia pre-B cells by inducing programmed cell death, via inhibition of JAK2 (Meydan et al.).
· Inhibits proliferation of cervical carcinoma cell lines (Soto-Cruz et al.).
· Inhibits STAT3 phosphorylation and induced translocation of beta-catenin to the cytoplasm in the colorectal cell line SW480 (Kawada et al.).
· Induces S phase arrest of GL15 glioblastoma cells via JAK2 inhibition (Sciaccaluga et al.).
· Inhibits EGF-dependant proliferation of NIH3T3 cell lines (Gazit et al.).
· Blocks IL-2 induced thymidine incorporation in T-cell lines (Wang et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Resources and Publications
Educational Materials (2)
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.