Desired cells are labeled with antibodies and magnetic particles, and separated without columns using an EasySep™ magnet. Unwanted cells are simply poured off, while desired cells remain in the tube. Then, bound magnetic particles are removed from the EasySep™-isolated, PE-antibody labeled cells, which are immediately available for downstream applications. Following cell isolation with this EasySep™ Release kit, antibody complexes remain bound to the cell surface and may interact with Brilliant Violet™ antibody conjugates, polyethylene glycol-modified proteins or other chemically related ligands.
This product replaces the EasySep™ Human PE Positive Selection Kit (Catalog #18551), providing highly purified particle-free cells.
• No-wash removal of EasySep™ Releasable RapidSpheres™
- EasySep™ Release Human PE Positive Selection Kit (Catalog #17654)
- EasySep™ Release PE Positive Selection Cocktail, 0.5 mL
- EasySep™ Releasable RapidSpheres™ 50201, 1 mL
- EasySep™ Release Buffer (Concentrate), 3 mL
- Anti-Human CD32 Blocker, 1 mL
Data and Publications
Starting with fresh PBMCs, the purities of the start and final isolated fractions are 46.9% and 98.8%, respectively, using a PE-conjugated anti-human CD45RO antibody and EasySep™ Release Human Positive Selection Kit.