STEMdiff™ Pluripotent Stem Cell Differentiation Media
Reproducible Differentiation of Human ES and iPS Cells
Human pluripotent stem cell (hPSC)-based models hold tremendous potential for the study of human development and disease. When working with hPSCs, even the most detailed and rigorously followed stem cell differentiation protocols can still lead to inconsistent differentiation.1,2 Use STEMdiff™ to reproducibly differentiate across multiple human embryonic stem (ES) cell and induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cell lines. STEMdiff™ is part of the most complete system of reagents for human pluripotent stem cell (hPSC) culture - a system that includes mTeSR™1, the most published feeder-free ES cell and iPS cell culture medium. Media formulations, raw material specifications and manufacturing processes for all STEMdiff™ products have been carefully optimized in order to minimize reagent variability. In addition, STEMdiff™ products include detailed, user-friendly protocols to standardize your differentiation procedures.
Why Use STEMdiff™?
- Reduce variability between experiments.
- Use with hPSCs cultured with TeSR™ maintenance media.
- Optimized formulations and pre-screened components ensure reagent consistency and minimal lot-to-lot variability.
- Detailed protocols for differentiating to all three germ layers.
- Efficient differentiation of multiple human ES and iPS cell lines.
STEMdiff™ for ES and iPS Cell Differentiation to Ectodermal Lineages
Neurons, Glial Cells, and Brain Organoids
- SMADi Neural Induction Kit
- Neural Rosette Selection Reagent
- Neural Progenitor Medium
- Neural Progenitor Freezing Medium
- Neural Induction Medium
- Neural Crest Differentiation Kit
- Forebrain Neuron Differentiation Kit
- Forebrain Neuron Maturation Kit
- STEMdiff™ Midbrain Neuron Differentiation Kit
- STEMdiff™ Midbrain Neuron Maturation Kit
- Astrocyte Differentiation Kit
- Astrocyte Maturation Kit
- Cerebral Organoid Kit (See below for Microglia differentiation)
STEMdiff™ for ES and iPS Cell Differentiation to Mesodermal Lineages
Early Mesodermal Cells
Hematopoietic Cells and Immune Cells
- Hematopoietic Kit
- T Cell Kit
- NK Cell Kit
- Monocyte Kit
- Microglia Differentiation Kit
- Microglia Maturation Kit
- STEMdiff™ Erythroid Kit
Cardiac and Skeletal Muscle Cells
- Cardiomyocyte Differentiation Kit
- Cardiomyocyte Maintenance Kit
- Cardiomyocyte Dissociation Kit
- Cardiomyocyte Support Medium
- Cardiomyocyte Freezing Medium
- STEMdiff™ Myogenic Progenitor Supplement Kit
STEMdiff™ for ES and iPS Cell Differentiation to Endodermal Lineages
Lung and Pancreatic Progenitor Cells
STEMdiff™ for ES and iPS Cell Differentiation to Multiple Lineages
For customized differentiation protocols, explore a range of unsupplemented media that supports cell survival without lineage bias. Use to direct differentiation to a variety of cell lineages, including endothelial,3 smooth muscle,3 hematopoietic,4,5 skeletal muscle,6 and cardiomyocyte7.
Assessing Pluripotency by Trilineage Differentiation
Validate the ability of new or established human ES and iPS cell lines to differentiate to the three germ layers: ectoderm, mesoderm, and endoderm.