This product replaces the EasySep™ Epithelial Cell Enrichment Kit (Catalog #19758) for even faster isolations. It also replaces the cell enrichment portion of the EasySep™ Mouse Mammary Stem Cell Enrichment Kit (Catalog #19757). Additionally, Anti-Mouse CD24 Antibody, Clone M1/69, PE (Catalog #60099PE) and Anti-Mouse CD49f Antibody, Clone GoH3, FITC (Catalog #60037FI) are required to complete the kit.
• Isolated cells are untouched
- EasySep™ Mouse Epithelial Cell Enrichment Kit II (Catalog #19868)
- EasySep™ Mouse Epithelial Cell Enrichment Cocktail, 0.5 mL
- EasySep™ Biotin Selection Cocktail, 1 mL
- EasySep™ Dextran RapidSpheres™, 1 mL
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Starting with mouse mammary tissues, the epithelial cell content of the enriched fraction is typically 96.97 ± 0.54% (mean ± SD using the purple EasySep™ Magnet). In the above example, the percentages of epithelial cells in the start and final enriched fractions are 19.9% and 97.4%, respectively.