COVID-19 Researcher Profiles
Since the start of the outbreak, many researchers from across the globe have joined the cause against the COVID-19 pandemic. From studying the fundamental mechanisms of disease to developing and testing various potential therapeutics, the scientists are doing their part. Here, we are highlighting some of these efforts, as well as the challenges that researchers are facing in the fight against COVID-19.
- Myeloid cells in antiviral immune response
- SARS-CoV-2-related genes and pathways
- In vitro modeling for studying SARS-CoV-2 infections
- Developing and testing a therapeutic for COVID-19
- Cytopathology and innate immune responses to viral infections
- Respiratory syncytial virus and influenza
- Cancer immunotherapy engineering
- Antiviral responses against SARS-CoV-2
- Serological assays for real-time diagnoses for COVID-19 samples
- COVID-19 pathogenesis using pulmonary organoids
STEMCELL Supports COVID-19 Research
Learn how STEMCELL is helping scientists find solutions to COVID-19, including working with researchers directly and supplying high-quality products
STEMCELL as a Partner for Advancing Science
As scientists, we understand the value of collaboration. Explore the ways in which we are working together with researchers to accelerate scientific discovery.