This cocktail is compatible with breast cancer samples. If you are working with small-cell carcinoma samples, including lung cancer samples, use the RosetteSep™ CTC Enrichment Cocktail Containing Anti-CD36 (Catalog #15127).
• Requires no special equipment or training
• Untouched, viable cells
• Can be combined with SepMate™ for consistent, high-throughput sample processing
- RosetteSep™ CTC Enrichment Cocktail Containing Anti-CD56 (Catalog #15137)
- RosetteSep™ CTC Enrichment Cocktail Containing Anti-CD56, 2 mL
- RosetteSep™ CTC Enrichment Cocktail Containing Anti-CD56 (Catalog #15177)
- RosetteSep™ CTC Enrichment Cocktail Containing Anti-CD56, 5 x 2 mL
Frequently Asked Questions
What is RosetteSep™?
How does RosetteSep™ work?
What factors affect cell recovery?
Which cell samples can RosetteSep™ be used with?
Can RosetteSep™ be used with previously frozen or cultured cells?
Can RosetteSep™ be used to enrich progenitors from cord blood?
Does RosetteSep™ work with mouse cells?
Which anticoagulant should be used with RosetteSep™?
Should the anticoagulant be washed off before using RosetteSep™?
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Typical RosetteSep™ CTC Enrichment Profile
In the example above, CAMA (epithelial tumor cell line) cells were seeded into whole blood at a starting frequency of 0.8%. The CAMA cell content of the enriched fraction is 60%. Typically 3.2 to 4.4 log depletion of targeted CD45+ cells is attained.