This cocktail is compatible with breast cancer samples. If you are working with small-cell carcinoma samples, including lung cancer samples, use the RosetteSep™ CTC Enrichment Cocktail Containing Anti-CD36 (Catalog #15127).
• Requires no special equipment or training
• Untouched, viable cells
• Can be combined with SepMate™ for consistent, high-throughput sample processing
- RosetteSep™ CTC Enrichment Cocktail Containing Anti-CD56 (Catalog #15137)
- RosetteSep™ CTC Enrichment Cocktail Containing Anti-CD56, 2 mL
- RosetteSep™ CTC Enrichment Cocktail Containing Anti-CD56 (Catalog #15177)
- RosetteSep™ CTC Enrichment Cocktail Containing Anti-CD56, 5 x 2 mL
Frequently Asked Questions
What is RosetteSep™?
How does RosetteSep™ work?
What factors affect cell recovery?
Which cell samples can RosetteSep™ be used with?
Can RosetteSep™ be used with previously frozen or cultured cells?
Can RosetteSep™ be used to enrich progenitors from cord blood?
Does RosetteSep™ work with mouse cells?
Which anticoagulant should be used with RosetteSep™?
Should the anticoagulant be washed off before using RosetteSep™?
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Typical RosetteSep™ CTC Enrichment Profile
In the example above, CAMA (epithelial tumor cell line) cells were seeded into whole blood at a starting frequency of 0.8%. The CAMA cell content of the enriched fraction is 60%. Typically 3.2 to 4.4 log depletion of targeted CD45+ cells is attained.