• Up to 98% purity of isolated cells
• Fast, easy-to-use and column-free
• Isolated cells are untouched
- EasySep™ Direct Human Basophil Isolation Kit (Catalog #19667)
- EasySep™ Direct Human Basophil Isolation Cocktail, 2 x 2.5 mL
- EasySep™ Direct RapidSpheres™ 50300, 4 x 2.5 mL
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Typical EasySep™ Direct Human Basophil Isolation Profile
Starting with human whole blood from normal healthy donors, the typical basophil (CD123+IgE+) content of the non-lysed final isolated fraction is 97.3 ± 1.1% (gated on CD45). In the above example, the basophil content of the lysed whole blood start sample and the non-lysed final isolated fraction is 0.73% and 96.0% (gated on CD45), respectively, or 0.68% and 89.8% (not gated on CD45), respectively.