• Rigorous raw material screening and quality control minimize lot-to-lot variability
• Attachment substrate is included to support optimal adherence and enhanced myotube morphology
- MyoCult™ Differentiation Basal Medium (Human), 190 mL
- MyoCult™ Differentiation 20X Supplement (Human), 10 mL
- ACF Cell Attachment Substrate, 1 mL
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. MyoCult™ Differentiation Medium Induces Robust Differentiation of Myotubes from Human Myoblasts
(A) Myogenic progenitor cells expanded in MyoCult expansion medium expressed MyoD (green) and desmin (red). (B) Robust differentiation of myoblasts (shown in (A)) to multinucleated myotubes expressing myosin heavy chain (MyHC+) was achieved following culture in MyoCult™ Differentiation Medium for as little as 5 days. (C) A fusion index showing approximately 75% of total nuclei were found within myotubes expressing MyHC.