PARP1 and PARP2 inhibitor
Thank you for your interest in this product. Please provide us with your contact information and your local representative will contact you with a customized quote. Where appropriate, they can also assist you with a(n):
Estimated delivery time for your area
Product sample or exclusive offer
Olaparib has been used for:
· Inhibits tumor growth and overall survival in ATM-deficient mantle cell lymphoma cells (Williamson et al.).
· Inhibits growth of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma cells by cell cycle arrest at G2/M (Nasuno et al.).
· Induces anti-proliferative effects in specific endometrial cancer cell lines (Miyasaka et al.).
· Reported as a potentially effective therapeutic agent against epithelial ovarian cancer (Chen & Du).
· Prevents or partially reverts epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) induced by TGF-β in NMuMG cells (Schacke et al.).
· Reported to prevent OVA-induced airway inflammation and remodeling through modulation of inflammasome signaling in mice (Sethi et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.