Thank you for your interest in this product. Please provide us with your contact information and your local representative will contact you with a customized quote. Where appropriate, they can also assist you with a(n):
Estimated delivery time for your area
Product sample or exclusive offer
Honokiol has been used for:
· Induces apoptosis in various (breast, blood, prostate, and intestinal) cancer cells (Huang et al.; Shigemura et al.; Ishitsuka et al.).
· Reduces inflammation and senescence-associated biomarkers in cigarette smoke-damaged skin cells in vitro (Costa et al.).
· Blocks in vitro angiogenesis and in vivo tumor growth (Bai et al.).
· Promotes neurite growth and enhances survivability in rat cortical neurons (Fukuyama et al.).
· Protects rat cerebellar granule neurons from glutamate- and N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA)-induced excitotoxic injury as well as H2O2-induced neurotoxicity (Lin et al.).
· Induces anti-cardiac hypertrophic effects in vitro and in mice by activating mitochondrial SIRT3 (Pillai et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
Resources and Publications
Educational Materials (5)
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.