DNA methyltransferase inhibitor
Thank you for your interest in this product. Please provide us with your contact information and your local representative will contact you with a customized quote. Where appropriate, they can also assist you with a(n):
Estimated delivery time for your area
Product sample or exclusive offer
Decitabine has been used for:
· Inhibits proliferation in A375, SKMEL1, SKMEL3, SKMEL28, MeWo, and B16 human cutaneous melanoma cell lines (Alcazar et al.).
· Induces apoptosis in human leukemia cell lines U937 and HL60 by increasing generation of reactive oxygen species (Shin et al.).
· Induces cell cycle arrest at G2/M phase in AGS gastric and A549 lung carcinoma cells (Shin et al.).
· Reduces the proliferative capacity and marginally increases apoptosis in the Kasumi-1AML cell line (Flotho et al.).
· Induces cellular senescence by upregulation of p164a in oral squamous cell carcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma cell lines (Suh et al; Timmermann et al.).
· Induces cellular senescence in HepG2 and Hep3B cell lines and p53-dependent tumor cell senescence, as well as a high number of DNA double-strand breaks (Venturelli et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.