B cell lymphoma 2 family inhibitor
Thank you for your interest in this product. Please provide us with your contact information and your local representative will contact you with a customized quote. Where appropriate, they can also assist you with a(n):
Estimated delivery time for your area
Product sample or exclusive offer
ABT-263 has been used for:
· Reduces expression of mitochondrial antiviral signaling protein (MAVS) in macrophages (Kim et al.).
· Induces apoptosis in influenza A virus-infected cells by activating the caspase 9-mediated mitochondrial apoptosis pathway (Kakkola et al.).
· Inhibits tumor growth in small cell lung cancer xenograft models (Aguilar et al.).
· Acts as a selective senolytic in vitro by inducing apoptosis in senescent tumor cells after induction into senescence by chemotherapy or radiation (Saleh et al.).
· Promotes apoptosis in senescent murine Lewis lung carcinoma (LLC) cells (Saleh et al.).
· Induces G1/G0-phase arrest, apoptosis, and autophagy in human esophageal cancer cells (EC109, HKESC-2, and CaES-17) in vitro (Lin et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.