Desired cells are labeled with antibodies and magnetic particles, and separated without columns using an EasySep™ magnet. Unwanted cells are simply poured off, while desired cells remain in the tube. Then, bound magnetic particles are removed from the EasySep™-isolated, APC-antibody labeled cells, which are immediately available for downstream applications. Following cell isolation with this EasySep™ Release kit, antibody complexes remain bound to the cell surface and may interact with Brilliant Violet™ antibody conjugates, polyethylene glycol-modified proteins or other chemically related ligands.
• No-wash removal of EasySep™ Releasable RapidSpheres™
- EasySep™ Release Human APC Positive Selection Kit (Catalog #100-0031)
- EasySep™ Release APC Positive Selection Cocktail, 1 mL
- EasySep™ Releasable RapidSpheres™, 1 mL
- EasySep™ Release Buffer (Concentrate), 3 x 1 mL
- Anti-Human CD32 Blocker for Positive Selection, 1 mL
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Purity of CD45+ Cells Following Cell Isolation with the EasySep™ Release Human APC Positive Selection Kit
In the above example, the frequencies of CD45+ cells in the starting and isolated fractions are 5.9% and 94.2%, respectively.