• Up to 98% purity of isolated cells
• Fast, easy-to-use and column-free
• Isolated cells are untouched
- EasySep™ Direct Human Eosinophil Isolation Kit (Catalog #19656)
- EasySep™ Direct Human Eosinophil Isolation Cocktail, 2 x 2.5 mL
- EasySep™ Direct RapidSpheres™ 50300, 4 x 2.5 mL
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Typical EasySep™ Direct Human Eosinophil Isolation Profile
Starting with human whole blood from normal healthy donors, the typical eosinophil (CD16-CD66b+) content of the non-lysed final isolated fraction is 95.8 ± 2.7% (gated on CD45). In the above example, the eosinophil content of the lysed whole blood start sample and the non-lysed final isolated fraction is 2.3% and 97.6% (gated on CD45), respectively, or 2.2% and 90.8% (not gated on CD45), respectively.