Wallchart: Cellular Organization and Biology of the Respiratory System
Receive a valuable reference from STEMCELL Technologies!
Interested in pulmonary cell biology and disease modeling? Request your free copy of this wallchart on the respiratory system.
- Authored by Brigid L.M. Hogan and Purushothama Rao Tata.
- Created by Nature Cell Biology and Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology and produced with support from STEMCELL Technologies.
- Organizational and functional overview of different parts of the respiratory system (from large to small airway).
- Diseases that affect the respiratory system and their associated risk factors.
- 2D and 3D cell culture systems to model the lung.
- Pulmonary cell lineages and differences between mouse and human systems.