Share a snapshot of your research with the world!
While you physically distance yourself from others, you can stay socially connected to your field online. Historically, the #StemCellfie contest has been a platform for researchers to showcase the beauty of their cells. In these challenging times, we hope that it can also be a virtual gathering place for our community to share images of their research.
Take a look through your old photos and enter your best stem cell image by May 12 for a chance to win a #StemCellfie prize package. Once voting begins on May 19, browse the top "cellfies" from your colleagues and fellow researchers and pick your favorite.
- Grand Prize: #StemCellfie Prize Package and a magnetic puzzle of your image
- Top Submissions: A magnetic puzzle of your image
Tips for Image Submission:
- Submit a minimum resolution of 2500 x 2500 px, for optimal display during voting
- Your image should be square; non-square images will be cropped for display during voting
- Include only the cell image within the frame (no legends, titles, or scale bars)
Submit your image by May 12, 2020 at 11:59 PM PDT. You must own the rights to your image. Submissions may be shortlisted for voting. Public voting will be open from May 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM PDT until June 2, 2020 at 1:00 PM PDT. Grand Prize and Top Submissions winners will be contacted by email by June 16, 2020. By submitting, participants consent to their image being used by STEMCELL Technologies in content related to the #StemCellfie Contest.