Try Products That Support Your Cell Therapy Research
Please fill out the form for your introductory offer.
Accelerate Your Cell Therapy Research with Our Standardized Media and Reagents
Finding products that meet both the needs of researchers and the requirements for cell therapy applications can be challenging. That’s why it’s crucial to have the right support to help you through all stages of your research.
When you choose STEMCELL’s products to culture, maintain, and activate your stem cells, you’re not just selecting the optimal media and reagents for your experiments, but also gaining access to our expert support team who can facilitate your path forward. Whether you need ancillary materials (also known as raw materials) manufactured to relevant cGMPs or need to qualify non-regulated products, our team of cell therapy specialists will help you to identify the best solution for your project.
Try our products in your own lab—we offer a range of high-compliance cell culture media and reagents for your cell therapy research*, so you can:
- Minimize the risk of viral contamination while culturing and expanding human hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells with animal origin-free, cGMP-manufactured StemSpan™-AOF
- Consistently culture high-quality cells in your human pluripotent stem cell-derived (hPSC) cell therapy development with TeSR™-AOF, mTeSR™ Plus, and mTeSR™1.
- Complete your higher compliance workflow with our cGMP passaging reagents, ReLeSR™ and cGMP Gentle Cell Dissociation Reagent.
- Consistently activate and expand T cells in serum-free and xeno-free conditions with ImmunoCult™ T Cell Activators and ImmunoCult™-XF T Cell Expansion Medium
- Generate high yields of T and NK cells from hPSCs with STEMdiff™ T and NK Cell kits
- Efficiently expand cells with fibrinogen-depleted, GMP-compliant human platelet lysate
*STEMCELL is constantly expanding our offering of reagents for use in cell therapy research and as ancillary materials. To find the best solution for your specific needs, please reach out to the Services for Cell Therapy Program to get support from a dedicated program manager.