Immune cells have the capability to eliminate tumor cells; however, tumor cells can develop the ability to evade immune responses. Current research efforts have been focused on developing personalized strategies for cancer treatment and developing new therapies that bolster the immune response in the fight against tumor cells.
Below is a collection of scientific resources for your immuno-oncology research.
- Videos & Webinars
- Interviews & Podcasts
- Tech Tips & Protocols
- Scientific Posters
- Assay Development
- Immuno-Oncology Drug Development
- Dendritic cell therapy for cancer
- CD137 (4-1BB) immunotherapy
- Epigenetic landscape of B cells
- Use of genome editing on immune cells for clinical applications
- Monoclonal antibody therapy for cancer
- Myeloid-derived suppressor cells